Or, in its own meta tag

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Anna Hazare supports Mamata, not Kejriwal and Modi

In this election, Anna Hazare is going to support neither Arvind Kejriwal nor Narendra Modi. He is backing to Mamata Banerjee.

"I won't support Narendra Modi or Arvind Kejriwal, I will do what I can for the betterment of nation," Hazare said on Wednesday addressing a joint press conference with Mamata Banerjee.

Hazare praised the west Bengal Chief Minister and announced his support to her party in the comming election.

Anna Hazare said, "I have extended my support to Mamata Banerjee as she thinks and works only for society and country," he also added "She is the CM and can lead a life full of luxury, but she leads a simple life,".

I support her because of her spirit of sacrifice and she is the only leader who responded to my letter seeking support on 17 issues for good governance.

No comments: